Sunday 6 August 2017

Autumn Leaves Nail Art

Hey lovely people.
I hope everyone's enjoying the weekend. 
This design is a bit autumn; even though we are in the final month of winter, it still works and it's very pretty!

Autumn Leaves with G'day Matte - piCture pOlish

I really enjoyed creating this nail design. It was fun and turned out much better than I was hoping for. The colours work really well together and the matte effect just makes the whole thing.

Autumn Leaves with Cherry Red - Sally Hansen

For this design, I used the following items:
Cherry Red - Sally Hansen
The "IT" Color - OPI
Sunny London - Essence
G'day Matte Top Coat - piCture pOlish
Camo Coat - Celestial
Stamper
Maple leaf nail stencils. 

Autumn Leaves with Sunny London - Essence
I started with two coats of Sunny London as a base. Once dry, I applied a quick dry top coat. I used Camo Coat around my middle and ring finer nails to protect my skin, then applied the stencils to my middle and ring finger nails. After making sure they were securely adhered to the nail, I dropped a few drops of The "IT" Color and Cherry Red onto a stamper and dabbed it on to the nail, over the stencils. I did this one nail at a time, making sure to remove the stencil as soon as I was happy with the design. After allowing them to dry, I applied a quick dry top coat, then G'day Matte Top Coat to finish the look. 

Autumn Leaves Nail Art Design

That's all there is to it! I am really happy with how the smoosh marble turned out on the leaves. It actually looks realistic, which I am heaps happy about. What are your thoughts? Let me know!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment