Sunday 13 August 2017

Skulls and Roses Stamping Nail Art


Hello everyone!
It's a beautiful sunny Sunday right now. We are slowly starting to get that awesome spring weather, which is just lovely!
I have a very simple design this week, using one of my favorites... Stamping! 

Skull and Roses with Black Stamping Polish - Emily de Molly

For this design I used these:
Rebel Red - BYS
Black Stamping Polish - Emily de Molly 
Plate 28 - 春の歌 
Large stamper
Camo Coat - Celestial

Skull and Roses with Rebel Red - BYS

To create this design I started with two coats of Rebel Red, then applied a Camo Coat around each nail. After allowing them to dry, I took stamping plate 28, painted Black Stamping polish over the design and stamped it onto each nail. Once I had finished stamping I removed the Camo Coat and applied a quick dry top coat.


Skulls and Roses Nail Art Design

I didn't notice until I moved onto the second nail that the first design was upside-down. I decided to do another the same and do the remaining two the right way up. Since I use regular polish, trying to fix this would have just been a pain. Sometimes, you just gotta go with it. I don't mind though, I think it's a little more interesting this way. What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment