Sunday 8 April 2018

A Touch of Glamour Nail Art

Hello everyone.

I'm back again for some nail fun! I haven't really been doing my nails as much as I would like, but I do have some designs on hand to keep me going for a while. I'm also struggling with design ideas and inspiration, so I'm trying to work on that. What do you do to find inspiration for new designs?

This week's nail art is simple, easy and fun - with a little bit of glamour, just because. I recently purchased this awesome glitter top coat which I couldn't wait to try. This nail art is designed around the top coat. 

A Touch Of Glamour

I used these polishes:
Go With The Flowy By Essie
Pour Some Glitter On Me! By Essence
Don't Be Too Shy To Shine By Essence
Kwik Dry Top Coat by Sally Hansen
Big Matte Top Coat by Sally Hansen
Ready To Take Off by UNT Cosmetics

I also used these items:
Make up sponge

A Touch Of Glamour with Go With The Flowy

Creating this mani was fairly quick and easy. I started with Ready To Take Of peel off base coat. There's a lot of glitter in this nail art so peel off base is the only option. After allowing plenty of time to dry, I applied two coats of Go With The Flowy to each nail. Taking a make up sponge, I applied Don't Be Too Shy To Shine to a small section of the sponge and gently dabbed it onto the tips of my nails, avoiding my ring finger. I continued to dab until the very tip was covered, and I also tried to space out the middle section. I applied two coats of Pour Some Glitter On Me!, followed by a coat of Kwik Dry Top Coat to all nails, then a coat of Big Matte Top Coat over my ring finger. I don't trust these toppers like this, so I applied the Kwik Dry to seal it, and Big Matte to keep the intended look of this polish. 

A Touch Of Glamour with Pour Some Glitter On Me!

I bought all three of these polishes on the same day. I have a bad habit of needing to create designs with polishes I purchase together, and these seem to go together so well!
I really loved this design.
It might be simple, but it looks so fancy! This sequin matte top coat is fantastic. At first glance in the bottle it just looks like a ton of glitter, but it actually transfers to the nail, and it only took two coats for my nail to be mostly covered with minimal effort. It is a little hard to completely cover the nail due to the size of glitter, but it was much easier than doing one piece at a time - I do not have the patience 
for that!

Additionally, this was so satisfying to peel off, especially the accent nail. I kept looking at it once it was off, it was just so fascinating!

What do you think? 
Do you love this as much as I do?

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment