Sunday 28 May 2017

Pink Daisy Dotticure Nail Art

Hello Hello you lovely people!

I hope everyone is having a good weekend! 

Just a quick side note, I'll be away for the next few weeks so I may not be able to get posts out. But do not fret, as I will be back as soon as I can.

This week is a deceivingly simple design! I was feeling a little lazy, so I decided to do something quick & easy. This is the Pink Daisy Dotticure. 

Pink Daisy Dotticure

For this design I used the following colours & tools:
The "IT" Color - OPI
Apricot Cockatoo - Essence
Mexican Madness - Australis
Small dotting tool

Pink Daisy Dotticure with The "IT" Color - OPI

To create this design I applied two coats of Apricot Cockatoo for my base. After allowing ample time to dry, I took my dotting tool and dipped it into Mexican Madness, then made small circles by placing four to five dots next to each other, creating petals. I also placed a few loose dots to fill in the space between the flowers. After allowing this to dry and cleaning my dotting tool, I used The "IT" Color to place dots in the center of each flower. Once complete, I applied a quick dry top coat. 

Pink Daisy Dotticure
This is so simple and so cute! It just makes me want to smile every time I look at it! I think using the pastel base makes it look even more floral. Surprisingly, I think these colours all go very well together. 

Pink Daisy Dotticure with Mexican Madness - Australis
I would also just like to apologize for the mess of my cuticles at the moment. I somehow managed to get a paper cut on one of them recently which I just had to wait out. Also, due to the colder weather, my hands have become very vulnerable and I just can't get enough moisturizer or oil on them. 

So that's it for today! 
What do you think? 
Would you do something like this?
I need to do more dotticures!

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment