Sunday 14 May 2017

Winter Dreams ft. Sinful Colors


Howdy Howdy!

I trust you are all well?

Today it's a little overcast here so I figured it's the perfect time to bring out my first winter mani for the year.

This is a nice, simple design that doesn't take much time and still looks fabulous!
Winter Dreams with Cinderella - Sinful Colors
For this design I used:
Cinderella - Sinful Colors, this beautiful shimmer blue.
Hottie - Sinful Colors, a deep blue jelly with with large colour shifting flakies.
Camo Coat - Celestial 
Blue nail gems 
Big Kwik Dry Top Coat - Sally Hansen

Winter Dreams with Glitter - Sinful Colours
I started with a base coat of Cinderella on all but my ring finger. For that I used a base coat of Hottie. After drying, I applied Camo Coat around all nails. Using a make up sponge I applied Cinderella and Hottie and dabbed onto my index & pinky fingers until the desired opacity as reached. I then took another sponge and painted Hottie onto it and dabbed it once or twice over my middle finger, then used the same sponge on my ring finger to coat the entire nail with glitter. Once I was satisfied with all nails, I removed the Camo Coat. Applying my Kwik Dry Top Coat, I quickly added the blue gems and finished with another coat of Kwik Dry. 

Winter Dreams 
I really enjoyed this simple and elegant design. Also, I absolutely love using any kind of nail studs, gems and all of that good stuff!

What are your thoughts?
Let me know!


Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment