Sunday 21 May 2017

Melting Metal Nail Art Design

Hey everyone!

I purchased a stamping polish from an Aussie indie polish company, Emily de Molly, and received another one with it. It's not a colour I would normally go for, but since I have it, I thought I may as well use it. So I did.

Melting Metal with Lady In Black - OPI
This one was fairly simple. I used:
Lady in Black - OPI
Metallic Olive Stamping polish - Emily de Molly
BP 29 Stamping plate - Born Pretty
Camo Coat - Celestial
Kwik Dry Top Coat - Sally Hansen
A large stamper. 

Melting Metal with Olive - Emily de Molly 

To create this look I used two coats of Lady In Black as a base. Once dry,  I applied Camo Coat around each nail. Taking Olive stamping polish, I painted over the design and stamped it onto the nails. I then removed the Camo Coat and applied a quick dry top coat. And that's it! 

Melting Metal 
This is why I love stamping, it's so quick and easy! And there are so many different options and designs.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment