Sunday 9 July 2017

Purple Smoosh Nail Art Design


Hey lovely people!
I hope everyone is doing well. 


I did this one a while ago and have been saving it for a rainy day, which it actually is today, or it was...But as you may have noticed, I have been a bit MIA recently so this has come in handy! Haha, pun not intended. 

Purple Smoosh Nail Art
This one was super easy, I used the following items:
Orchid - piCture pOlish
Blanc - Essie
Party Popper - BYS
Violet Frosting - BYS
Matte Purple - BYS
Camo Coat - Celestial 
Nail Stamper

Purple Smoosh Nail Art with Orchid - piCture pOlish

To create this look, I applied two coats of Blanc for the base. Once dry I put Camo Coat around all nails. I took Matte Purple, Violet Frosting & Orchid and dropped small amounts onto the stamper and pressed it onto the nail, then removed the Camo Coat. Once dry I applied a thin coat of Party Popper and finished with a quick dry top coat.

Purple Smoosh Nail Art with Party Popper
So that's all for today folks. What do you think? Smoosh nails are so fabulous & seriously easy! If I could only do one style for the rest of my life, this would be it. 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment