Sunday 16 July 2017

Blue Ocean Nail Art

Hey everyone.
This week I have a jam packed design for you! Its got glitter, its got stamping and its got pearl gems! 
I bought this amazing blue glitter polish and I have been dying to use it! So this is what I have come up with. Check it out:

Blue Ocean with Boys Boys Boy - Chi Chi
This was a really fun design to do. I used the following:
Boys Boys Boys - Chi Chi
Splash - piCture pOlish
White Stamping Polish - Born Pretty
Blue and Purple gradient pearls
White pearls
Stamping Plate 14 - 春の歌  
Ready to Take Off - UNT


Blue Ocean with Splash - piCture pOlish

I started with a peel off base coat, for easy glitter removal. Then I applied two coats of Boys Boys Boys to all but my ring finger. On this finger I started with one coat of Splash, and once dry I used a cosmetic sponge to dab on more glitter until fully opaque. I painted a thin coat of Splash on each nail, excluding the pinky. Once dry, I used stamping plate 14 and White Stamping polish to place the shell images in different positions on my first two nails. To apply the pearls I used a quick dry top coat on the nail, then used tweezers to place the pearls on the nail. Once dry, I finished it all off with a quick dry top coat.


Blue Ocean Nail art design

As I said before, I really enjoyed this. Splash is probably the best glitter polish I own, it is totally packed with glitters and it still applies really easily! Very happy with this purchase.

What do you think? Let me know below!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment