Sunday 5 February 2017

Candy Stripe Nail Art

Howdy Howdy!

Today I've got some cute nails to share with you. I am calling them Candy Stripe Nails. I happened to buy these two colours around the same time and decided they would look really awesome together, so I came up with these!
Candy Stripe Nails 


These were pretty simple to do, which is awesome because some times I'm just lazy. Haha. 

I used two colours, Pink Parrot - Essence & Red Carpet - BYS.

I started out with two coats of Pink Parrot for the base. After adding a top coat & allowing it to dry, I placed a few pieces of striping tape down each nail. Making sure they were all secure, I painted one coat of Red Carpet over the nail & tape. Removing the tape quickly and carefully, I allowed it to dry and finished with a top coat. I did this for all my nails. 

Quick, easy and fun! They reminded me of those little hard candies you buy in little glass jars which are totally delicious... hence the name, Candy Stripe nails!

Candy Stripe Nails


What colours would you use to create this look? 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment