Sunday 12 March 2017

Essie Classic Chevron Nail Art

Hola people! 

I hope everyone has been having a good week!

Today we have a super simple design. I recently ordered some chevron vinyls and here we have these classic chevron nails.


Classic Chevron

As I said it was very simple. I painted each of my nails with two coats of Blanco - Essie, then added a quick dry top coat. After drying, I added the vinyls and painted over the chevrons with Cocktail Bling - Essie, and quickly removed them before drying. On my ring finger, I placed them on top of each other. Unfortunately, I overlapped them and didn't realize until I'd painted over them, and they turned out looking like diamonds.


Classic Chevron
I enjoyed having this design for a while, something simple & classic looking. I love this grey as well. It has a sort of blue & purple tint to it, so it looks different in different lighting & with other colours. 

Classic Chevron

So that's all for this one! What are your thoughts? Leave me a comment & let me know! 

Also, little note, you can now Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Classic Chevron 

Thanks for stoppin' by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment